Monday, October 12, 2009

Massachusetts and the Boston Area, Mass Pike, 128 / I-95, I-495

October 13th, 2009


Massachusetts in an interesting place and holds a lot of places to see. From historic sites to Cape Cod, there is plenty of things to keep one entertained. Personally, I spend most of my time with friends in the area but I enjoy exploring the countryside and local restaurants. If the opportunity were to present itself in a proper context, I would consider relocating back to the Boston area.

Otherwise, the Massachusetts Turnpike is a good road in fairly good condition - though much of it needs new roads markings to be able to see the lanes in the rain. Nearly every other road in the state appears to be in poor to miserable condition - including interstates, US Highways, and state and county routes and city streets. Overall letter grade of "C - " for the roads in the State of Massachusetts.
AVT