Monday, January 16, 2017

600,000 Miles to Idyllwild, Cal.










When in Southern California and seeking to get-away from the hustle and bustle of the urban/suburban sprawl, a drive to Idyllwild, Cal. can fulfill any such yearning!  Go and check-it-out for yourself to learn how unique and special is the town of Idyllwild. (See:  http://www.idyllwild.com/)

Idyllwild is a fun place to visit.  Even the ride up into the mountains to get there can be exhilarating.  Idyllwild has interesting events throughout the year and many great trails upon which to hike, good restaurants at which to eat, and even interesting and fun places at which to stay/lodge. 

Worth noting, I had been overdue and meaning to create this blog entry for the last couple of years.  However, a couple of months ago, my vehicle was poised to surpass the 600,000 mile point.  So I decided to take my own advice and take a special drive to Idyllwild to attain this exceptional mile-marker for my vehicle.  I was fortunate to have such a fun drive to such an interesting place available to me to commemorate this historic event for my wheels.

AVT (January, 2017)


PS.  The photos are from a couple of years ago during the late fall time of year.