Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pennsylvania

October 14th, 2009


Pennsylvania is a state in which I previously spent a significant amount of time and in which I have many friends. As that state is now causing me grief concerning my substantive rights - as well infringing on the rights of untold thousands of others, I will not comment on any possible recent journeys in this state. I may revisit this stance in the not-too-distant future after I take legal action in this aforementioned matter. Rest assured should that Pennsylvania State agency begin to crumble as a result of any Constitutional challenge I may successfully initiate against it, other such unconstitutional agencies in several states will likely follow; and I believe all Americans affected by such will be better off and more free for the effort.
AVT


PS. Nevertheless, the folks in Erie seemed friendly and polite.